Boracay Catamaran For Rent
• 10am-1pm or 3pm-6pm
• Maximum 30pax
• 3 hours private cruise around Boracay and Laurel Islands (laurel island tours vary depending on weather condition)
• Snorkeling stops at either station 1 or 3 or Tambisaan (Depending on weather condition)
• Life Jackets and snorkeling gear
• Free Ice
• Free corkage for food and drinks
• Additional charge per hour PHP 20,000.00
• Additional hours should be coordinated ahead of time for approval
Php 55,000 for 3 hours private rental
WHERE CAN YOU CRUISE
- Guests may choose time schedule from 10 am- 1 pm (morning cruise) or 3 pm -6
pm (sunset cruise)
- Pick up from Station 1 or 3 (If Habagat season, the pickup is at Bolabog beach)
- Cruise around Boracay and Laurel Islands
- Snorkeling/swimming at snorkeling point
- Drop-off at Puka Beach/Ilig-iligan/Magic island (Optional)
- Magic island entrance fees are not included
- Go back to drop-off point
- Choices of Snorkeling Sites:
- Tambisaan/Crocodile Reef
- Laurel Group of Island and Crystal Cove
- Coral garden
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All bookings do not have food or drinks included, but the guests could ask for drinks and food but we will charge it an extra 15 % of the total bill.
- All bookings must be made ahead of time, so that we may arrange the schedule to check its availability.
- To make a reservation, we request a 100% full payment for bookings made one month prior to the event.
- For bookings made less than two weeks before the event, we require full payment to secure the reservation.
- Payments are only refundable three days before the reservation date. Any cancellations made after the three-day allowance are not refundable.
- Re-scheduling is allowed three days before the reservation date.
- Please note that these offers are our promotional rates during this Pandemic. Advance notice will be given for price changes.
- If you have any more questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us.