Looking for an island getaway? Set sail on a trimaran to the best beaches in Batangas where you can sink your toes in the sand and plunge into pristine waters. The best part is, Batangas has rich biodiversity so you can enjoy time snorkeling with a variety of marine life. Complimentary use of water toys, freediving gear & snorkeling gear is available so you can be fully immersed in the beauty of the sea.
The 46-foot catamaran has a spacious deck where you can enjoy unobstructed sea views as you cruise. Sunset dinners on the flybridge will serve up stunning vistas as you savor a delicious meal. This is the quick vacation you deserve.
Crystal clear waters and beautiful coral reef gardens are what await you in Sepoc Island. Lined with a cream sand beach dotted with trees, it's a great spot to take a refreshing swim or laze on the shore. If you're looking for some good views, you can opt to go on a 15-minute climb to the small hill on the island and be rewarded by sweeping views of the whole island and the neighboring Sombrero Island. Just north of the coast is the Sepoc Wall where you can enjoy some free diving and snorkeling because of its vibrant coral reefs.
Just 15 minutes away from Sepoc Cove is the charming small Sombrero Island. Named after its hat-like rock formations, it's a favorite stop among tourists because of its turquoise waters and beautiful beachscape. This small island is also the home of abundant corals that you can easily spot through its crystal clear waters.
Rates & Packages
Anilao Day Tour
- Private rental of the boat
- Maximum of 14 persons
- Fuel, port fees, and a professional crew on board
- Use of snorkeling gear, free diving, night snorkeling, and kayaking gear
- Meals and drinks (A la carte)
- Islands and natural reserve entrance fees
Terms & Conditions
- Meals and drinks are available at an additional cost (see attached menu in images). Please indicate any food add-ons upon booking.
- Should the client decide to cancel the reservation, any deposit made by the undersigned will be forfeited. Event will be rescheduled should there be any occurrence of natural calamities such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, and the like.
- The guest will be charged for any damage and/or loss to the boat during the trip. The Luxe Guide cannot be held liable for any personal damage and/or loss of personal belongings during the trip.