Enjoy the waters of Batangas on a luxury catamaran and enjoy a memorable getaway with your friends and family. Naya is a 46-foot catamaran perfect for exploring what the seas and islands have to offer. Her spacious sun deck offers splendid views of the seascape as you laze on mats and bean bags, while her cabins can comfortably fit 6 people providing a relaxing space after a full day of fun in the sea. This package takes you directly to the popular Isla Verde, a crowd-favorite stop because of its rich marine life and beautiful beaches.
Day 1: Embarkment at Laiya and cruise to Verde Island
Enjoy a full day of underwater exploration as you immerse yourself in one of the best snorkeling spots in Batangas. This beautiful island is considered to be the richest area of marine biodiversity out of the entire Coral Triangle. Your Batangas yacht cruise is sure to be a memorable one as you witness the exquisite marine life thriving beneath the waters of Verde Island.
EMBARKMENT: 10:00 AM
CRUISING: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Day 2: Cruise back to Laiya
There are nothing quite unobstructed views of the seascape as the sunrise paints the sky in pastel shades of orange and gold. A stunning backdrop as you enjoy a savory breakfast while cruising back to Laiya.
Rates & Packages
23-hour Batangas Yacht Rental
- Exclusive use of the boat for 2 days and 1 night
- Good for 6 persons
- Pick up day 1 at 10:00 am and Drop off day 2 at 10:00 am at Laiya, Batangas, Philippines.
- Full board meal (Day 1: Lunch & Dinner / Day 2: Breakfast)
- Fully crewed (1 licensed captain plus 2 crews)
- Use of snorkeling equipment, rubber boat, lifejackets for people to go swimming, and bottomless iced tea.
Add-ons & Upgrades
Additional 8 hours day Cruising
- 8 hours exclusive boat rental
- one additional lunch meal per person
Additional 24 hours cruising
- Additional 24 hours exclusive boat rental
- Additional 3 meals per person